Friday, September 21, 2007

3rd Week's Blog

So this week started off pretty normal. I had class on monday, then went to work at 5. I got home around 11 then I did homework till about 2. Then on Tuesday my roommate got the runs and I had to take him to the hospital, but not before he shat all over my car seat which had just had the seatcover removed for a quick wash due to a dense saturation of regurtitation created the previous weeekend. I also found out that my mom is going to Europe for a month or so in a week so now I am planning on heading out to Austin this weekend to see her before she leaves. Now, here I sit realizing that our newspaper analysis assignment is due this week and not next as I had previously thought until I whipped out my syllabus two seconds ago. Wow. Now I have that to think about on my four hour long drive down 35. First assignment, already bombed. Well, at least I read the articles we were assigned for today's class. Well, I guess that's about it. Until next time readers. Oh, and one last thing. How 'bout them Cowboys?

No comments: